My passion - my dedication - my destiny: it all started with that crazy moment I decided to travel to China and learn the beautiful art of contortion. Today, I work successfully as an internationally recognized professional contortionist. I'm grateful and happy to have chosen such an unusual path that is very hard and demanding at times but is extremly rewarding in the end! Learn more about my contortion life here. From the first steps into acrobatics in the backyard of my parent's house to that unforgettable moment where I performed in front of 12 million people in the casting show „America’s Got Talent“.... And the journey is not over yet. It gets even more interesting the older I get.
It was always there since my early childhood: the passion and love for the camera and the transformation into different personalities. Countless times I presented myself or advertised a product in front of a camera. The challenge in a shooting is to catch that one moment, to get the perfect picture. How this journey started and other little adventures from those past years as a model you'll find out here. From imitating the models in all the fashion magazines as a child to the moment I got the call to model for star photographer Peter Lindbergh for German Vogue Magazine. I can say that I have found my niche in this crazy model world where the requirements are usually very strict and almost impossible to reach.
Whenever I dance and in all of my contortion acts I love playing different roles or telling a story. Sometimes it's just the song that requires a certain feeling or in other cases, I consciously choose a character like the Bondgirl in my "Goldeneye Act", the Catwoman, the Panther, the sophisticated but naughty highclass Girl or the Cabaret Dancer. I portray such characters in my performances cause its so much more interesting for the the audience to follow a story. Besides that, nobody is interested to see just pure technique during an entire act. You’ll never win an audience just by showing some crazy tricks. Check out here how I got started with acting as a 10 year old in my very first stage performances in Musicals till the moment as an actress in the movies.
Find here Public Shows, Workshops and cities I will be traveling to perform! Come and watch and join the adventure 🙂
Alle öffentlichen Termine und Workshops findet ihr hier, sowie die Städte, wo ich mich gerade aufhalte!
- 18.11.2018 DAS ZELT - "Family Circus" / 15 Shows in Switzerland in 2018 / Showact
- 22.11.2018 "15.Suppentag der Schweizer Tafel", Bern, CH / Prominente Schöpferin von 12:30-14:30h
- 23.11.2018 "9.Internationaler Wundkongress" der Uniklinik Regensburg, D / Showact
- 20.12.2018 "Cabaret Lune Noire", Burlesque Show at Bierhuebeli Bern, CH / Showact
- 29.12.2018 DAS ZELT - "Family Circus" / 15 Shows in Switzerland in 2018 / Showact
- 30.12.2018 DAS ZELT - "Family Circus" / 15 Shows in Switzerland in 2018 / Showact
- 31.12.2018 Silvester-Gala "Goldfinger" at Hotel Saentispark, CH / Showact
- 24.01.2019 "Bühne frei für!", Seeschwalbe Sporttalk, Nidau, CH / Talkguest
- 10.03.2019 Workshop Kontorsion und Beweglichkeit, Pasadena Tanzschule, CH / Infos folgen!
- 20.06.2019 - 27.06.2019 Rehearsals "Die Bajadere" at Festspiele im Schlossgarten 2019, Theater und Orchester GmbH Neubrandenburg / Neustrelitz, D / Contortionist
- 28.06.2019 - 21.07.2019 14 Performances "Die Bajadere" at Festspiele im Schlossgarten 2019, Theater und Orchester GmbH Neubrandenburg/ Neustrelitz, D / Contortionist
- 19.08.2019 - 01.09.2019 "Artistika of the Sea" Festival at MS Europa 2 Cruise / Co-Host and Showact
Little Update about my busy years 2017 and 2018! Hello my dear followers, friends and visitors of this website. It has been a long while since I last posted a blogpost here, I know, way too long. But in times of social media, I didn’t disappear of course. There are daily posts on Instagram and […]
Text in Deutsch nach den Bildern! “Never be afraid to help others in their time of need. You never know when you may need that shoulder to lean on.” Like every year I had many requests to do shows for a good cause, to perform for charity events and to help supporting several projects. For […]